Szekler traditions day
Experiences / Tourist program
Route: Odorheiu Secuiesc/Székelyudvarhely (Kováts Photo Museum) - Inlăceni/Énlaka (Museum of Szekler Crafts) - Crișeni/Kőrispatak (Straw Hat Museum)
- City presentation in Odorheiu Secuiesc/Székelyudvarhely (historical center).
- Visit to the Kováts Photo Museum and Laboratory. The museum was founded in 1876, and still operates today. It contains more than 800 negatives and now processes black-and-white images manually. It is the only European photography studio that works by only using natural light.
- Inlăceni/Énlaka is an isolated village, which charm lies in its uniqueness: in its preserved fine art values. The settlement is very popular among composers, painters, architects, all those who are looking for a quiet, peaceful place to create. This place is often visited by horticultural engineers, professionals, who specialize in rescuing old fruit species. The program includes a visit to the Museum of Szekler Crafts connected to the gastronomic experience.
Program location: Harghita county
Micro-region: Odorheiu Secuiesc/Székelyudvarhely
- 40 RON / person for a group of 20 people
- 30 RON / person for a group of 40 people
- Museum visit
- Bus round trip
- City tour
Duration of the program
- 6,5 hours/ore/óra
- Bokor Judith
- Odorheiu Secuiesc and its surroundings